Tuesday 13 August 2013

Wanted: Dead Or Alive


After 18 Months of blogging and 237 Posts, I am feeling a little jaded for topics. My idea is to throw it open to the general populace and I am looking for inspiration.

Ideas for topics to discuss, submit your own post or send some screenshots. I will try anything for a change of pace. I have seen some your comments and I know that some of you can string a sentence together.

Send any contributions to bobflintston@gmail.com or leave a comment in the usual place, I can't guarantee a huge readership but it's a forum to get something off your chest without having to submit regular posts.

Come on, you know you want to.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to understand why Orc players don't love Garrosh. Is he not a great Warchief? Is he not giving them enough wars to be heroic in? Is he not showing the rest of the horde how pitiful they are compared to the orcs? Is he not kicking alliance butts on three continents? Lok'tar Ogar!

    So far, I've had no luck. I think orc players are a bit sheepish about their upcoming treachery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am not a Lore nerd, I neither follow the story lines or read the books/comics and plethora of other WoW related sources. I think WoW Insider did a better job of setting the scene for Garrosh's downfall. As an Alliance player I was disgusted with the attack on Theramore and even worse was Blizzard's story telling (You can read it in this book, excuse me I play a computer game not a multimedia event). I am angry with the Garrosh attack on Taran Zhu, and the pollution of the Vale.

    The Alliance are just lackeys in the story, and if anything have the worst excuse to go after Garrosh.

    Blizzard give the Blue team something to cheer about.

    ReplyDelete