Tuesday 29 May 2012

Mistaken Identity

In an attempt to make my Blog space a little more pleasing on the eye, I tend to google the subject matter to find a suitable picture or artwork. I am not intentionally stealing peoples artwork for huge profits. I am definitely a not-for-profit organisation and I am not deliberately infringing on copyrights and trademarks.



The screenshot above is from Google Images, and I have no idea how it works or prioritises the list, but I seem to have emerged in 3rd spot on the search for Highway to Hell. 100 people, have visited Altaclysmic for the sole purpose of saving the picture from the iconic 1979 AC/DC album.

The mystery is solved and it is not the content of my blog that is creating the traffic it is merely the quality of my chosen artwork. Perhaps I can cover my blog in Google icons, that should just about do it.

1 comment:

  1. I think I cheat a fair bit with my traffic - a lot of people come to look at the artwork I have collected as well. But I welcome all traffic :)

    ReplyDelete